It makes sense to trust the insurance broker. He or she is a professional who knows all about employee insurance benefits and can guide small and medium-size businesses to the right choices. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. While many insurance brokers are very good, there are some who are real lemons.
A lack of professionalism coupled with bad advice can cause benefit nightmares for any organization. Here are some surefire indications that your insurance broker is not very competent:
- Does not respond to your telephone calls, emails, or text messages.
- Either blatantly lies or withholds information from you, resulting in poor decisions.
- Poor response from customer service where your enquiry get tossed from one customer service officer to another with no resolution in sight.
- Pretends to be an expert on an employee insurance product but knows very little about it.
- Has trouble with questions. It isn’t just answering your questions but there’s a clear inability to ask the right questions to get information from you.
- Is unfamiliar with the Singapore market. A bad broker doesn’t know who the players are in the employee benefits arena.
- Intentionally hides fees and is not able to fully explain what the expenses are.
- Attempts to pressure you into buying a group medical insurance. This could be a sign of the broker having an arrangement with an insurance company.
- Does not appear to be working on your behalf. This starts to become obvious as recommendations look more favorable to the broker or the other party than to your organization.
- Administrative problems surface. A good insurance broker can spot problems before they happen. A headache is going to ignore certain difficulties, forcing you to deal with them when the employee insurance policy is implemented.
- Acts like you are a nuisance. This comes out in the communications and the behavior. It is soon obvious if the broker views a smaller or medium-size business as not important. This is totally unacceptable.
We Are Complete Professionals
In fact, less than expert advice and professional behavior in any situation is unacceptable. You should not have to deal with poor quality insurance brokers, especially in Singapore, because so much money is riding on the decisions they suggest you make. Small and medium-size business owners are better off with the best possible insurance brokers. We happen to be in the category of top-quality.
This is not just our marketing. Testimonials from our clients pointed to the excellent treatment and great advice received by them from us. We encourage you to do a reference check on us in the Singapore business community. You will quickly discover that we are among the best insurance brokers in Singapore. Our reputation is based on listening, providing great advice, and delivering on requested information as soon as practicable. We also take the time to educate our clients on the various benefits.
Clients Get Superior Service
We value our clients. It is important to us that these small and medium-sized companies get our complete attention and the highest quality service. We respond to inquiries as soon as possible, and we have more than 30 years of combined experience in the benefits area. You will discover right away we have what it takes to get the right benefits at the right price.
You may have some questions to ask of us we would like to hear them. All it takes is for you to contact us at your earliest convenience. We want to be able to explain to you all our services and what we have to offer. Delivering cost-effective and efficiently administered benefits are a primary goal we have, and we want to provide them to clients. Please do feel free to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Ask as many questions you want because we want to answer them.
Medical Benefits Designer